With the summer holidays fast approaching, we would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a safe and enjoyable break.
Many of you will wish to purchase new uniform for your child / children ready for September. With this in mind, we would like to remind you of the school rules around uniform:
A suitable size bag that can hold an A4 folder and books
· plain black trousers which have either a loose or a tailored fit – they should not be elasticated or have logos, patterns or zips on them;
· a school tie which is tied to a length that is at least 6 stripes long;
· a plain white, collared shirt with a fastening top button;
· a school blazer with school logo on;
· an optional navy blue school jumper which is never to replace the blazer;
· plain black leather, or leatherette shoes with no visible logos, pattern or colours - no other footwear is permitted including high heeled shoes, or trainers.
The school expects all students to adhere to the strict school uniform policy. This policy does not allow any child to attend lessons whilst not in full uniform. We thank you for your anticipated support in this matter.