Our uniform helps students be ready for learning and take pride in their school. On this page you will find details of how we expect students to arrive at school.
- All students must wear trousers (not skin tight in design). Plain black in a style suitable for school. No leggings, jeans, combat, corduroy or tracksuit bottoms.
- A black blazer with school badge must be worn.
- Shirts/blouses must be plain white with a collar - no logos or motifs. The shirt should be tucked into trousers.
- School tie, or Sports tie must be worn up to the top button, 6 stripes showing. (Sports ties are awarded for representing the school in a variety of activities)
- Plain black sensible and serviceable school shoes to be worn. The following items should not be worn: backless or high heeled shoes, boots, black sports shoes, canvas shoes or pumps.
- 1 wrist watch and 1 plain stud in each ear are allowed.
- Outer coats should be of a style suitable for school, should keep you dry if it rains and should be easy to store when in school.
- Outer coats should not be worn in the classroom or within the school building.
- All personal property should be marked with your name. Fashion headgear, scarves, gloves and hoodies should not be worn to school.